Monday, December 3, 2007

You Asked For It!


This is going to be short and sweet. The studio rooms are a mess today and, aside from lunch with a friend, it's slave labor labor all afternoon. Several "friends" have emailed me and wanted to see the studio. You're kidding! Online, in front of God and everybody?! Because one day you will be astonished and delighted when I show the new studio, I give you this photo of what one corner of the space looks like now. Notice the custom-made plywood shelves and the designer tubs of fabric scraps and pieces!

The tubs are the huge 52 gallon see-through plastic ones. Although some are pictured here, in reality I own 24 of these tubs and they line the other walls. So that's 24 times 52 gallons of scraps.....

Another "friend" commented that my studio could probably take a direct nuclear hit and I'd survive unscathed. Bombs away and back to work.

2 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

I am going to start a studio reorganization this week. I posted about it on my blog.

I'll follow your progress.

antique quilter said...

wow look at all those bolts of fabric, are they from your different fabric lines over the years???
Kathie